What’s at the top of your foundation wish list? Is it coverage? Perhaps it’s longevity, or maybe comfort? There really are so many factors to consider when purchasing a foundation – after all, it’s a makeup item most of us wear every single day. So, what if I told you that there’s a new foundation in town that claims to have all the above covered and more, and that it’s so in sync with your skin it feels even better than wearing nothing at all?
Say hello to the Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation, a foundation that works with the skin to give a flawless coverage that looks natural and radiant. Available in 10 shades, Synchro Skin may just be the foundation you’ve been waiting for…
Just another foundation? I think not! On the face of it Synchro Skin may seem to be like many other foundations on the market: it’s oil-free, medium-to-buildable and provides a semi-matte finish. But in order to discover why this foundation should truly be on your radar we need to delve deeper into its formulation.
Created with unique synchronisation technology, this clever base is designed to adapt to the needs of your skin as they change throughout the day. This foundation works with your skin, creating the perfect tone while giving your complexion a healthy, beautiful and (all importantly) a natural look.
Of course, in true Shiseido style they didn’t stop at synchronisation. They popped in an added SPF20 (a must-have on my foundation tick-list) and a plethora of innovative technologies to help the skin to look and feel its best. Let me talk you through the line-up…
- • Time Match Powder: Super intelligent, this powder answers to your skin’s unique needs. In short, if your skin’s dry it exudes radiance and if your skin is oily it diffuses light to provide a semi-matte finish.
- • Hypericum Extract and Wild Thyme: Hypericum extract and wild thyme are the ultimate protectors, working to shield the skin against environmental aggressors like pollution.
- • St John’s Wort Extract: If skin texture is one of your main concerns this extract will appeal to you. It prevents skin roughness to promote a smoother, softer complexion.
- • Hydro-Sensing Polymer: Unique to Shiseido, this polymer will keep your skin’s moisture levels in check, making sure your skin stays optimally hydrated and your foundation never goes patchy (hallelujah!)
- • Micro-fit Polymer and Sebum Powder: Oily women, rejoice! Micro-fit polymers repel oil and water, whilst sebum powder absorbs them. This means your foundation remains looking as fresh as it did upon application.
- • Transparent Correcting Polymers: This polymer will help transform the appearance of your skin, correcting uneven pores and roughness without masking your natural skin tone.
The texture of Synchro Skin is another reason it stands out from the crowd. It’s easy to blend and is best applied with the fingers (no more lugging brushes around). The foundation also contains an airy cushion formula that prevents creasing and fading, a huge bonus if you wear your foundation for long periods of time. How does it feel on the skin I hear you ask? Super light and very comfortably. And I know that must be hard to believe after reading everything that’s packed into this base, but it’s true, the smooth texture glides over any imperfections and leaves a thin, comfortable veil over the skin.
Over To You!
Does this foundation sound right up your street? With a wide array of shades in three undertone pillars of rose, neutral and golden, there’s a perfect shade just waiting for you. Tweet us @Escentual and we’ll help you to find your ideal match!