‘’The Avene Hydrance Hydrating Mist offers a quick and easy way to quench thirsty skin. In only 3 seconds, the ultra-fine face mist provides hydration that lasts for 24 hours.’’ - Ceryn, Escentual Beauty Team.
Why you’ll love Avene Hydrance Mist:
- Provides skin with 24-hour hydration in only 3 seconds.
- Soothes and protects skin from dehydration.
- Ultra-fine mist that can be applied any time of day, even over makeup.
- 92% natural ingredients.
- pH-neutral formula.
- Made to minimise the risk of allergic reaction.
- Travel and eco-friendly bottle (made from 50% recycled plastic).
- Formulated with active ingredients hyaluronic acid, pro-vitamin E, vitamin B3 and the iconic Avene thermal spring water.
Why it’s Escentual:
Avene know how to make a great face mist; their Thermal Spring Water has reached cult status for its soothing and balancing abilities on sensitive skin. Now, dehydrated skin can get in on the action. The Avene Hydrance Hydrating Mist offers a quick and easy way to quench thirsty skin. In only 3 seconds, the ultra-fine face mist provides hydration that lasts for a whopping 24 hours. Inside the 100ml spray bottle is an all-star ingredient line-up that doesn't disappoint. A vitamin B3 complex reinforces the skin's barrier, provitamin B3 protects cells from free radicals, while hyaluronic acid plumps and moisturises. Plus, Avene’s renowned thermal spring water soothes and softens. In just a few spritzes, the complexion feels refreshed and nourished!
The best way to use it:
Close eyes and spritz 20-30cm away from the face. Apply to the face and neck.
Citric Acid, Propanediol, Sodium Citrate, Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethylhexanoin, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Avene Thermal Spring Water, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Fragrance, Linalool, Phytosterols, Niacinamide, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Trehalose.