Festivals are no longer just about being at one with the music, dreadlocks and mud…..nowadays festivals are where the fashionistas go to be seen.
- – Wash your hair just before you leave – so your ‘good-hair’ will last as long as possible
- – A good travel brush is essential. Mason Pearson hairbrushes are a favourite with celebrities and stylists alike – try their Pure Bristle Pocket brush for silky smooth locks
- – If you do get access to a shower, or more likely a cold-tap, then use a leave in conditioner, such as Tigi Bed Head Superstar Leave-In , to keep your hair glossy:
- – And if you’re just too busy rocking-out to worry about washing your hair, then use a dry shampoo, such as Tigi’s Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo
- – Take a hat or head scarf – just in case!
- – Wear lots of sun screen, and keep reapplying! Try Vichy’s Capital Soleil range
- – Drink lots of water, it will keep your skin hydrated and looking fresh (and will help prevent hangovers!)
- – Wear light make-up – because if it’s wet it’ll get ruined, and it’s sunny it will wear off with heat and sweat. Guerlain’s Terracotta Teint D’Ailleurs will not only give you a glow, but also contains a light sun screen.
- – Use a water-proof and sweat-proof mascara like Diors’ DiorShow Iconic Extreme – which also thickens and curls lashes
- – If you want to go for the rocker look, use Bare Escentual’s Rocker Eye Tutorial kit, which includes shadows and liner to create the perfect look.
- – Make-up removal wipes, such as Klorane’s are a must .
- – Use a smaller purse spray edition of your favourite fragrance, that you can slip in your handbag and use whenever you need a refresh. View our range of purse sprays
- – Prefer Glyndebourne over Glastonbury – try Crabtree & Evelyn’s Lavender Soap Leaves – a little luxury for the great outdoors
- – Keep cool and refresh with Vichy’s Purete Thermal Spa Water Spray – also helps sooth and cool sunburnt skin