Get excited! The new Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire makeup launches have arrived, and they’re more glamorous than ever. Taking inspiration from the timeless beauty of the little black dress, it’s the perfect season to find your perfect makeup fit.
Feminine, flirtatious and fabulous, the Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Makeup line was created by Olivier Echaudemaison with the idea of being an essential accessory for classic beauty. Think Hepburn, think Taylor. This classy collection is not one to be dismissed. With brand new colour additions and all exciting new La Petite Robe Noire pillars, let’s get discovering the new pieces in the range…
Just like your favourite little black dress, Echaudemaison designed the La Petite Robe Noire Mascara to give your lashes the perfect, tapered fit. This universal brush takes on a 4-in-1 action, building length, volume, definition and curl with its dual purpose wand – how clever?
The knack to using the brush effectively:
- • Body of the brush – picks up each lash and dresses them with volume, curl and length, from root to tip.
- • Round ball – adds extra definition, whilst amplifying your results of extra drama in your lashes.
As soon as I saw this brush, I knew I had to have it. For me, my eyes have never looked so well framed. The brush can appear to look tricky, but the application is so simple and I think you’ll agree, my results speak for themselves.
More than a lipstick, the new Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Lipsticks are a chic addition to your current makeup and clutch bag. Enriched with a high shine finish and comforting formula, the delicious and divine notes of rose, raspberry and bergamot make your kisses taste like sunshine dust.
Create Your Perfect Colour:
- • One coat: Creates a sheer wash of colour, subtle but sexy.
- • Two coats: Slightly opaque with impeccable shine.
- • Three coats: A statement finish that creates more pigment than shine
- • 023 – Ruby Ring A stunning pink red with a pretty neutral undertone. Warm skin tones can channel their inner Spanish senorita with this shade, whilst cooler skin types can embrace an elegant English rose look.
- • 043 – Sun-Glasses This sunshine hue is a great way to brighten up your complexion. Its orange coral colour creates the perfect high-fashion statement for a warm skin tone. Lighter complexions may want to stick to 1/2 coats with this shade.
- • 073 – Orchid Beanie Bold and inviting, this show-stopping magenta is ideal for those who like a bright pop of colour.
A fresh-faced universal hue that’s ideal for all skin types. Crafted with the freshness of spring, this multipurpose magic creates the perfect customisable colour for your lips and cheeks. The La Petite Robe Noire Lip & Cheek Tint features a pastel pink shade that colour adapts to your pH levels in your skin, to reveal the perfect amount glow for your complexion.
A long-lasting gel that feels like a non-sticky lip gloss, it’s scented with rose and raspberry which I love! It’s quick dry, buildable and very easy to layer, which is perfect for those days where you feel your complexion needs an extra dose of rosy, healthy colour.
Can you believe it? A nail polish that looks great and smells nice actually exists! 069 Lilac Belt is a chic interpretation of an orchid, berry tone. If you love a dark nail, but you’re looking for something with a more feminine edge, then Lilac Belt is the ideal shade update for you this season.
My favourite bit about the La Petite Robe Noire Nail Colours is the scent! Its fruity aroma becomes stronger post application. I could still smell the notes of La Petite Robe Noire fragrance two days after applying! It really is an extra special touch to make you feel extra glamorous. If you like to match your lips and nails, then opt for theLa Petite Robe Noire Lipstick in 069 Lilac Belt.