If colour and comfort are at the top of your tick list when choosing the ideal lipstick, then the new Artist Rouge Light collection from MAKE UP FOR EVER will definitely pique your interest.
Combining a shade range so vast with the benefits of soft hydration and care, it’s hard not to fall in love with at least one of the lip colours below. Launching just in time for the cold spell, this ultra-nourishing lipstick will warm up your complexion with its radiant finish and super hydrating formula. Your quest for the perfect lipstick ends here…
What makes Artist Rouge Light different?
1) Lightweight Texture:
The Artist Rouge Light Lipstick features crystal pigments of titanium beads encrusted in silica powder, which uses less pigment to create more shine. Their spherical shape blurs and reflects light to create a more voluptuous lip shape that looks instantly glamorous.
2) Effortless Glide:
For easy application, MAKE UP FOR EVER have reversed the shape of 2016’s Artist Rouge bullet and have given Artist Rouge Light a new, rounded shape to glide quickly and efficiently around your lips. Also, this handy bullet features 4 different waxes (including white waxes to reveal true colour on lips) that melt at different temperatures to ease the glide. Cleverly enough, this also keeps the bullet from becoming fragile during temperature changes too!
3) Moisturising Texture:
Enriched with conditioning and moisturising properties to smooth your lips, the infusion of polyglyceryl oil, a polymer of glycerine molecules immerses your lips in impactful hydration.
The most luminous finish of all, the Artist Rouge Light combines colour and comfort with enhanced moisturisation benefits for the softest glide yet.
Coverage: Medium | Finish: Sheer
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Creme Lipstick
This classic, satin finish lipstick was developed for the stage, creating show-stopping colour with maximum comfort.
Coverage: Full | Finish: Demi-matte
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Mat Lipstick
Fitted with a velveteen, matte finish; this non-drying matte lip colour hydrates for up to 10 hours.
Coverage: Full | Finish: Matte
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Liquid Matte Lip Color
A liquid lip colour with intense pigment and longevity, their non-drying formula has a 20-hour lasting effect that is also transfer-resistant.
Coverage: Full | Finish: Matte & Metallic
• L100 – Natural: This barely-there shade has a subtle peach undertone for instant warmth.
• L101 – Sand: Enriched with a delicate pink undertone, L101 is warmer than L100.
• L102 – Pink Beige: This muted mauve shade has a neutral undertone.
• L103 – Chestnut: A neutral nude for all, L103 will complement all skin tones.
• L104 – Rose Wood: A rosy nude with subtle warmth, L104 will dress up any makeup look.
• L105 – Praline: Fitted with a warm-brown undertone, L105’s hue is gorgeous for day and night.
• L200 – Fresh Pink: This neutral pink hue will delicately enhance a fairer complexion.
• L201 – Candy Pink: L201’s bold shade is perfect for a cool-toned complexion.
• L202 – Soft Pink: Enriched with rosy warmness, this deeper pink hue is flattering for light-to-medium skin types.
• L203 – Rose Petal: For those that love bold and bright pink shades, L203 is your perfect match.
• L204 – Fuchsia: Beautiful for all skin tones, this classic pink shade is timeless.
• L205 – Red Pink: L205’s gorgeous hue will add an instant touch of glamour to your look.
• L206 – Pomegranate Pink: This stunning shade will complement light, medium and dark skin tones.
The Artist Rouge Light Coral Shades
• L300 – Peach: A classic, neutral coral shade, L300 will warm up a fair to medium skin tone.
• L301 – Apricot: More orange than coral, L301 is ideal for warmer undertones.
• L302 – Salmon: For those that love a vibrant pink coral hue, L302 will be right up your street.
• L303 – Coral: Beautiful for all skin types and undertones, L303 adds an instant pop of brightness to your look.
The Artist Rouge Light Red Shades
• L400 – Red: This gorgeous and glossy neutral red hue will add instant glamour to all skin types.
• L401 – Brick Red: Warmer than L400 and L402, L401 is perfect for warmer skin tones.
• L402 – Raspberry Red: L402’s pink-red shade will complement those with cool undertones.
The Artist Rouge Light Violet Shades
• L500 – Deep Purple: A classic mauve shade, L500 will add a natural glow to lips.
• L501 – Aubergine: This statement shade will compliment a cool undertone.
• L502 – Plum: Similar to a black cherry shade, L502 has a warm undertone that works perfectly as an autumn-winter transition shade.