Awe-inspiring for any beauty lover, Midnight Wish is the collection of dreams. Taking inspiration from the lucky charms that Christian Dior himself used to carry around in his pocket, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup, Peter Philips embellishes the core icons of DIOR Christmas with stars, hearts and symbols of prosperity for this year’s Christmas look.
With a starry-eyed eyeshadow palette that will complement everyone and of course, a show-stopping red lipstick that has to be worn to your Christmas party, every piece from the Midnight Wish collection will make your eyes light up with awe. Now let’s take a closer look…
DIOR Rouge Blush
in Midnight Wish Golden Shimmer Powder
One of my favourites from the collection, the DIOR Midnight Wish Blush is a must-have for Dior collectors or anyone that can’t resist beautiful makeup. Embossed with lucky stars and high-shine golden flecks, a dusting of this highlighter will add a touch of warm, glowy finesse to your makeup look.
DIOR Rouge Dior Midnight Wish Jewel Lipstick
in 434 Promenade
Your favourite Rouge Dior lipstick has been embellished with jewels for the festive season, how perfect! Not only is the casing opulent, but each bullet is engraved with a lucky star too, so every time you apply this limited edition lipstick, you’re reminded of how special it is.
There were 6 shades in total, however, 5 have now sold out due to their ornate beauty! 434 Promenade is a glossy but pigmented nude that will give you look a perfectly polished finish. If you love this shade, you can find it as a permanent line in the core DIOR Rouge Dior line-up too.
DIOR 5 Couleurs Midnight Wish Eyeshadow Palette
How pretty is the detail of this eye palette? Its shimmering finish even twinkles like the stars in the sky! There are two shades to choose from with this palette: Lucky Star, a bronzy golden shade and Moonlight (as pictured above), however, Lucky Star has now sold out!
Metallic, buttery and completely complementary, the Dior Moonlight Eyeshadow Palette is pretty versatile. Its frosty colourway features warm and cool tones of silver and browns to make your eyes sparkle. Choose to go smokey with the darker tones or keep it minimal by using the silver shades to highlight the inner corner of your eyes – simply stunning!
DIOR Diorific Mat Velvet Colour Lipstick
in 360 Elegante, 550 Desirable, 620 Stunning, 760 Triomphante, 780 Lovely & 890 Audacieuse
Every year, these lipsticks never fail to make my jaw drop. A real statement of luxury, the Diorific Mat lipsticks feel just as good as they look. Packed with velour pigments, the flattering tones are perfect for both the party season and the office!
• 360 Elegante is a pinky nude with an antique twist. Its warm undertone looks glamorous when worn alone or when paired with a dark, smokey eye.
• 550 Desirable is the most perfect orange-red lipstick that will fast become the only lip colour you want to wear, even on your day off!
• 620 Stunning is a nude brown lipstick that will surprise many. Its complementary undertones add an elegant effortlessness to your overall look.
• 760 Triomphante is a statement of pure glamour. Festive and fabulous, this cherry red lipstick will get you noticed.
• 780 Lovely is a deep taupe lipstick that offers nude lip lovers something a little different. Demure but still eye-catching, Lovely makes for the perfect finishing touch.
• 890 Audacieuse is for those who love their burgundy lipsticks around this time of year. More mulberry than purple, Audacieuse looks beautiful on everyone.