The Eight Hour Cream by Elizabeth Arden is a truly legendary, award-winning skincare staple that boasts no less than eight hidden uses, which helps to calm, protect and hydrate skin for up to eight hours. New and improved, the latest formula is even better than the original that was developed back in 1930.
The Most Important Thing About This Product Is…
There’s a lot of important things you need to know when it comes to the Eight Hour Cream; it’s won multiple beauty awards, has a multitude of uses – ranging from its ability to soothe sun-burned skin to setting brows in place, and it was even loved by Miss Arden herself; she even used it to soothe her famous thoroughbred horses’ legs. But how did it get its iconic name? Thanks to a remarkable performance; a client of Elizabeth Arden used it to treat her child’s skinned knee and eight hours later, she declared the skin was better.
You Will Love This If…
If you’re looking for an all-rounder to deeply condition dry hands, relieve weary feet, or to protect against windburn, or maybe you want a multitasker to add to your makeup bag – to groom brows, hydrate chapped lips or add a touch of radiance to the high points of your face – you’ll love this multi-use wonder.
Created in 1930 by Elizabeth Arden herself, this cult cream uses a combination of emollient petrolatum, a skin-soothing beta-hydroxy – in one of its first cosmetic uses – and nourishing, protecting vitamin e.
What Does It Feel Like?
The formula has a rich, balmy texture that melts into more of an oily texture as you massage it in; a little goes a long way!
What Does It Smell Like?
The skin protectant balm has a very subtle, natural scent that is almost unnoticeable.
How Do You Use The Product?
- As a moisturiser: rub a dime-sized amount in the palms of your hands to warm through, then pat onto the face to lock in moisture.
- As a hand treatment: work the formula into the palms and over the fingers before wrapping each hand in a warm towel for 10 minutes as a deeply conditioning treatment.
- As a foot cream: massage the cream generously onto the soles, pads and heels, then top with cotton socks to heal dry skin.
- For instant radiance: apply to the areas of skin that normally catch the light, including the legs, shoulders, collarbone, cheeks and bow of the lips.
- As a lip balm: apply to your pout to rehydrate chapped lips.
- As a leave-in hair cream: apply a small amount to hair to smooth strands and moisturise dry ends.
- As a protectant: smooth onto skin to protect against windburn.
- As a brow setter: run the smallest amount through eyebrows to groom hairs, and help to neaten and define the arch.
What’s Special About The Design?
The multi-use cream is held in a thin tube that’s ideal for popping into backpacks, handbags, makeup bags and even first aid kits.
Clinically and dermatologist tested.