What’s Coming Up This Month is your chance to get the inside scoop on all beauty news! From new launches to upcoming campaigns and promotions, April is set to be a great month for beauty lovers and bargain hunters, especially if you’re a French skincare fan!
View this post on Instagram
• Lancome are adding to their iconic L’Absolu range, introducing new shades of L’Absolu Rouge Drama Matte – coming soon.
• The Dermalogica Ceramide Mist strengthens the skin barrier, locking in a boost of hydration. Pre-order yours here.
• The cult-classic Clarins Lip Comfort Oil has had a reboot. If you loved the original (formerly known as Instant Light), the new formula is ultra-smooth and glossy with no sticky feeling, plus there are new shades!
• Klorane Cupuacu is perfect for very dry, damaged hair as well as those with a coiled-afro texture.
• YSL NU launches on April 20th! It’s a skincare-makeup hybrid that celebrates natural skin. My personal favourite? The Bare Look Tint Foundation because it gently enhances your skin whilst still looking natural.
• To help you find your perfect lip shade, we will also be swatching all of the GIVENCHY Le Rouge Sheer Velvet lipsticks. Check back here on April 13th to find your match.
• Expect to see French Pharmacy front and centre in our campaigns this month. We’re offering up to 1/3 off all of your favourite French brands until April 30th.
• Klorane Cupuacu, the haircare range for dry, damaged and curly hair is exclusive to us at Escentual for the entire month of April. Expect to see it on our homepage, social channels and read our review here.