A shower can wake you up in the morning whilst a bath is the perfect way to unwind after a stressful day. As this is something that we do everyday, it only makes sense to try and make the experience as pampering as possible. It can be hard to know what some of the best bath and shower products are so I caught up with some of the Escentual Team to find out their bathroom essentials. Some of us have minimal routines, whereas others are bath obsessed! Read on to find out what I discovered about their favourite bath and shower products…
Eleni’s Bath Essentials:
Eleni arrived to talk about her ‘essentials’ with a giant bag of bathroom goodies, so I knew her top picks were bound to be glorious – especially as she’s one of Escentual’s vegan skincare experts…
View this post on Instagram
- L’Occitane Almond Bath and Shower Oil: This not only comes in a sustainable refillable format, but the sweet nutty scent lingers on the skin. The Oil can be used in the shower and the bath to leave your skin feeling hydrated and soft.
- Avene XeraCalm Oil: This Oil is the perfect solution for dry skin. It’s designed for sensitive skin and soothes any itchiness or irritation, while offering 24-hour hydration. Eleni loves this oil (especially in the winter). And after hearing her talk about it, I can’t wait to test it in the summer when I’m inevitably suffering from mosquito bites – hopefully the oil will rescue my skin!
- Klorance Cupuacu Mask: This is Eleni’s go-to, which helps nourish her fabulous hair. The 3-in-1 treatment mask is ultra hydrating and the Cupuacu range has a delicious cocoa scent for a pampering treat.
- REN Moroccan Rose Body Lotion: This is a firm favourite in the Escentual office, so it’s no surprise it made it into Eleni’s top-picks. The rosy scent is calming as the cream sinks into your skin effortlessly.
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil: A cult-classic, Eleni has opted for the glittery version of the Huile Prodigieuse Oil. The multi-purpose oil adds a nourishing (and beautifully sparkly) layer of hydration to your hair and skin.
Keavy’s Shower Essentials:
Keavy doesn’t have a bath at home; but don’t worry, here are her top picks to make a shower pampering session just as luxurious with some multi-purpose tips and tricks…
View this post on Instagram
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer: Designed to rescue dry hair, Elasticizer is a best-selling leave-in conditioner. As Keavy has recently bleached part of her hair blonde, the mango-scented Elasticizer is now a go-to.
- L’Occitane Cherry Blossom Shower Gel: L’Occitane has a range to suit everyone and, as Keavy can confirm, it makes the ideal gift! As a present from her partner’s Great Aunt, Keavy is all stocked up on the Cherry Blossom Gel – its sweet floral scent is the perfect way to start or end her day.
- Uriage Cleansing Oil: Keavy spills her secrets about her love for this cleanser. For dry skin on your face, oil is your best friend, so using it on your body to cleanse and nourish at the same time is a recipe for success. Keavy also recommends using the oil to shave your legs for a silky-smooth finish.
- Tisserand Soap Bar: Having this bar by your sink or in your shower immediately adds a touch of luxury that’s also environmentally-friendly. Keavy’s current favourite is the Bergamot & Sandalwood Soap as it’s super hydrating with a long-lasting scent – any guests lucky enough to use it will be desperate to get one for themselves!
Hannah’s Bathroom Essentials
My bathroom essentials aren’t as extensive as Eleni’s, but I love products that work well for my skin and hair whilst still making me feel like I’ve had a pamper. Even though some products feel expensive to purchase, as you use them everyday the cost per use is minimal and I think it’s worth it!
- Philip Kingsley Body Building range: If you have fine, flat hair like me then the Body Building collection is a real game changer. The shampoo and conditioner have a texture that lies half-way between a gel and a traditional cream to really help lift your hair at the roots.
- REN Moroccan Rose Bath Oil: I have an oily complexion but extremely dry skin on my body, so I’m always looking for bathroom products that are ultra-nourishing. The Rose Oil smells divine and leaves my skin feeling super soft.
- Dior Joy Lotion: After a shower or bath, I take a double moisturising approach. First, I use Dior Joy as an all over layer as it sinks in so fast and acts as a layer of perfume too.
- Nuxe Oil: After moisturising my skin, I then use the NUXE Oil (I have the rose version and the original, but I’ve also been eyeing up the glittery edition after talking to Eleni). I use the oil on the driest parts of my skin, as well as brushing it through my hair.
Over to you…
Do you have any standout bathroom essentials? Let us know over on our social channels by tagging @escentual on our Instagram!