‘’Sculpt, define and contour your complexion with ease with the Daniel Sandler Sculpt & Contour Brush, an award-winning synthetic angled brush ideal for bonzer, blush and highlight. ’’ - Caitlin, Escentual Beauty Team.
Why you’ll love Daniel Sandler Sculpt & Contour Brush:
- Super-soft angled brush head that’s slim and precise for controlled application.
- Ideal for your favourite powders and achieving a chiseled, contoured look.
- Seamlessly blends for a streak-free and flawless finish.
- Thin, compact silver baton to easily slide into your handbag or makeup bag.
- Cruelty-free, synthetic bristles.
Why it’s Escentual:
The Daniel Sandler Sculpt & Contour Brush is a makeup lover’s dream! Whether you want to contour your cheeks, run bronzer down your nose, add a pop of rosy blush or even set your concealer with some under-eye powder, the curved brush head offers precise application every time. It expertly picks up and deposits the correct amount of powder and blends it seamlessly onto the complexion, the angled head allowing you to control your powder for your most flawless finish yet. Be prepared to make those cheekbones pop!
The best way to use it:
Swirl the Daniel Sandler makeup brush over your favourite powder, then dust over the complexion wherever you want it. To contour, pick up your bronzer and run the angled brush over the forehead, under the cheekbones and along the jawline in a “3” shape. The brush can also be used to apply highlight, blush and set makeup.