Dior's iconic eyeshadow unveils a captivating motif and styles the eyes in vibrant, limited-edition shades.
This fall, the iconic 5 Couleurs palette explores an array of vibrant hues for a luminous, matte finish.
A variety of textures united in a single case to style the eyes with a layering technique. The expertise of the Dior laboratories has resulted in extraordinary colour fidelity: the result on the eyes is identical to the shade and intensity seen in the case.
The pigments are compacted into powders using binders to create a creamy sensation on the fingertips.
Two limited-edition, eye-catching eye shadow harmonies:
977 Glorif-eye: A harmony of purples and grays, illuminated by a sky-blue at the center
517 Intensif-eye: An intense palette of raw shades of gray, brown and burgundy, electrified by an explosive yellow at the center.
For a natural look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire eyelid with the round foam tip applicator to open-up the eyes.
2. Then add definition by using the liner tip applicator to apply the darkest shade along the lash line.
3. Using the brush, highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to widen the eyes.
For a sophisticated look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire eyelid with the round foam tip applicator to open up the eyes, and then the darker shade along the lash line with the liner tip for definition.
2. Blend over the entire eyelid and outward using the brush.
3. Use the round foam tip applicator to highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create even greater contrast and structure.
Shipping Restriction: Can only ship to European (EEA) destinations.