Explore the most enchanting, romantic destinations in Italy with the Nesti Dante Dolce Vivere Soap Collection.
A tribute to Italian beauty and style, the Dolce Vivere Soap Collection is comprised of six luxurious soaps, all inspired by iconic Italian locations. Handmade in Florence, Italy, the soaps are crafted through the age-old tradition of saponification, each bar is of the richest, softest quality. Natural and 100% biodegradable, the subtly scented soaps will leave the skin feeling pampered, hydrated and sumptuously smooth.
The Nesti Dante Dolce Vivere Soap Collection contains:
- Nesti Dante Dolce Vivere Costa Smeralda Soap 150g: Notes of myrtle nectar, lentiscus and helycrisum evoke the untouched nature and wild terrain of this Italian coastal town.
- Nesti Dante Dolce Vivere Portofino Soap 150g: The beauty and tranquillity of Portofino bay can be imagined with blissful notes of fragrance flax, water rose and marine lily.
- Nesti Dante Dolce Vivere Rome Soap 150g: This elegant soap encapsulates the eternal beauty of Rome with sweet, warm nuances of oleander, fig and muscat.
- Nesti Dante Capri Soap 150g: The passion and charm of Capri is captured within this skin-softening soap with energising notes of orange blossom, frosted mandarin and basil.
- Nesti Dante Dolce Vivere Florence Soap 150g: Notes of blue iris and laurel blend together in this elegant soap to evoke the vitality and energy of Florence.
- Nesti Dante Dolce Vivere Venice Soap 150g: This bar marries notes of red geranium, cotton flower and rice cloud, to evoke the romantic essence of Venice.
100% biodegradable. Dermatologist tested. Not tested on animals.
Shipping Restriction: Please note that at the request of Nesti Dante we are not able to ship this product to the USA.
Sodium Palmate Sodium Palm Kernelate Aquamater Parfumfragrance Glycerin Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Pentasoolm Pentetate Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate Uphonethyl Ionone Hexyl Cinnamal Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol Coumarin, Citronellol, Geraniol.