“The Real Techniques Travel Fantasy Mini Brush Kit is the only brush set you need for commuting or jetsetting.” - Keavy, Escentual Beauty Team.
Why You’ll Love The Mini Brush Kit:
- Features ten mini versions of your favourite RT beauty tools.
- An ideal gift for a beauty lover who's always on-the-go.
- Features brushes for every step of your makeup regime including base, blush, eyes and brows.
- Made with UltraPlush™ Bristles for naturally flawless finish.
- Comes with a iridescent zip-up pouch to store your tools when you're on the move.
The Gift Set Includes:
- Real Techniques RT #210 Mini Expert Concealer
- Real Techniques RT #407 Mini Multitask
- Real Techniques RT #206 Mini Contour
- Real Techniques RT #406 Mini Medium Sculpting
- Real Techniques RT #308 Mini Medium Shadow
- Real Techniques RT #313 Mini Definer
- Real Techniques RT #343 Mini Spoolie
- Real Techniques RT #332 Mini Smudge
- Real Techniques RT #301 Mini Base Shadow
- Real TechniquesRT #307 Mini Shading
- Real TechniquesRT RT Mini Makeup Bag
What You Need To Know:
This set is great value for money as it packs every brush you need into an affordable kit with the bonus of them all being travel-friendly.
The synthetic brushes are everyday essentials for a flawless base. You get mini brushes for every technique, such as concealing, applying blusher, setting and contouring your makeup. In addition, you also get a selection of brushes for eyes and brows, which includes four tapered eyeshadow brushes to create soft to high impact eye looks and a brow spoolie for grooming brows.
Why It’s Escentual:
You can take the Real Techniques tools away in the makeup bag it comes with, or you can pop your favourite brushes in your handbag for on-the-go touch-ups.
You also won't need to worry about them getting lost or dirty knocking around at the bottom of your purse or makeup bag; the brush set comes with a holographic zip up pouch so that you can keep them stored away and kept clean and hygienic on your travels.
The Best Way To Use It:
Follow the directions written on the side of the brush for best use of each tool. Use the purple brushes for eyes and brows. Use the pink brushes for the blush, base and contour, and pink brushes for finishing touches such as concealer and setting powder.