‘’Cleanse, hydrate and soothe your skin from top to toe with the Ginger Flower Body Wash by Sachajuan, which offers a gentle yet thorough cleanse while enveloping the skin in the uplifting, reviving aromas of bergamot and lemon.’’ - Kate, Escentual Beauty Team
Why you’ll love Sachajuan Body Wash - Ginger Flower:
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Effectively cleanses and moisturises the skin.
- Releases an uplifting, refreshing citrus scent.
- Easy-to-use supersize bottle with pump dispenser.
- Use Earth Silk Technology, a patented process that uses cultivated oats known to promote collagen production, calm irritation, soothe sensitivity and promote skin vitality.
Why it’s Escentual:
At the heart of this formula lies Earth Silk Technology, a patented process that centres around cultivated oats called beta glucan. By penetrating the skin, these oats not only help to rejuvenate ageing skin, but also calm irritation for optimum comfort. But just because this formula is driven by science, don’t be fooled into thinking that it isn’t luxurious. It has a soft, silky lathering texture and a revitalising bergamot-lemon scent that is just what you need to feel fresh, awake and alert in the morning.
The best way to use it:
Apply to damp skin and massage into skin until the body wash forms a lather. Rinse thoroughly.
Parfum, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Disodium Edta, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Linalool, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Beta-Glucan, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin