With over 100 years of textiles history to its name, the House of Cerruti has long been established as a purveyor of the finest clothing.
Its history began in 1881, when the Cerruti brothers founded their own textile mill Lanificio Felli Cerruti. In 1950 Nino Cerruti, the grandson of founder Antonio Cerruti, would take over at the tender age of 20. This would prove to be the brand's making.
Cerruti modernised the weaving workshops exponentially, and produced his first fashion collection in 1957. Its success led to the opening of a Parisian boutique that specialised in luxury ready-to-wear in 1967, and the fate of the House of Cerruti was sealed.
1978 marked the launch of Cerruti fragrances, a collection of scents that continue to capture imaginations all around the world.