Enhance your lips and eyes in dazzling colour with Pupa Lovely Birds Pupabird 2 Palette Blue, a makeup palette that includes a range of eyeshadows and a variety of lip creams in matte and vinyl finishes.
The blue Pupabird is designed to catch the eye of any beauty or fashion-lover. Perfect if you love changing up your makeup regime; this palette offers all the essentials to create unforgettable eye and lip looks that are perfectly worn throughout the day and well into the night.
It can be used in so many ways! Whether you adore the natural look or love a dramatic showstopper that will get everyone talking - there will be something in the set to suit everyone. Made to be used together, or individually, every hue is buildable and extremely blendable for endless ultra-feminine looks with ease.
This Palette Contains
- Primer: This velvety eye primer will ensure makeup stays locked in all day long.
- 4 Compact Eyeshadows: The creamy white, shimmering pink, deep purple and deep brown shades ensure eyes are flawless at all times.
- 1 Applicator: An easy to use applicator for on-the-go top-ups.
- 2 Shiny Lip Creams: A collection of vibrant pink lip colours with high shine finishes.
- 2 Matt Lip Creams: Each mauve shade is enriched with a matte finish for a shine-free finish.
- 1 Lip Gloss: This ultra-shiny gloss will give added plumpness to lips.
Why We Love It
When you look at this palette, you know it’s a Pupa design! For this Pupabird, Pupa have combined their reputation for fashion cosmetics and nourishing skincare, and the result is pretty beautiful. Made with the highest quality ingredients the blue bird makeup palette is set to impress with its unique bird case, and the handy retractable mirror and applicator is just a bonus.
How To Use It
Apply the primer to your eyelid before you apply your eyeshadow. Use the pale colours in the corners, and over your brow arches to highlight, the intermediate shades for your eyelids, and the darker hues to create depth and definition.
For your lips apply the colour to the centre and blend out, and then repeat for the corners. Add a veil of gloss for extra glamour.