Jobs and Careers
Premier Beauty Since 2000. Heritage, luxury and knowledge are in our DNA. For over 20 years, we've innovated and curated with the world's most iconic brands making us one of Wales' best-kept beauty secrets..
Even though we're online, we believe in the human approach. Forget the filters; our team and our customers are our influencers. We care. We believe in quality, service and satisfaction - three of our CEO, Rakesh's Grandfather's values that remain true to our business all these years later.
We look for talented, creative and highly motivated individuals to join our hardworking team in Cardiff. In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer excellent career progression, staff discounts and the opportunity to be part of an exceptional team!
Full-Time Beauty Therapist - Central Pharmacy Beauty Team
We’re looking for a full-time Beauty Therapist to join our team at Central Gold Salon. Located within Central Pharmacy, we aim to maintain a sense of wellbeing for each and every client as we enhance inner strength and outer beauty. Led by a team of friendly, talented and dedicated individuals who have helped our salon achieve the much-coveted Clarins Gold status, we offer our clients the highest standard treatments - from facials and tanning, to lashes and The Gel Bottle Nails. To us, our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
Full Time - 40 hours a week
9am-6pm (1 hour lunch break) Monday to Saturday (with 1 day off during the week and 1 in 4 Saturdays off)
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Dependant on experience
Click Here for More Information
- Ensure all deliveries have been reconciled by the end of the day, resolving any anomalies.
- Ensure invoices are reconciled and entered onto Sage by the end of the day, resolving any anomalies.
- Offering first-class treatments to clients.
- Maintaining a high level of care towards each and every customer.
- Promoting in-store beauty offerings and driving store loyalty.
- Utilising your knowledge of how brands compare to competitors to encourage in-store purchases.
- Setting and maintaining high standards of housekeeping within treatment rooms.
- Utilising time in between treatments to check stock and tester levels the store and salon.
- Ensuring all brand counters meet merchandising standards with sufficient stock levels.
- Supporting and contributing to the success of other team members and salon projects.
- Promoting Escentual to customers, while personally maintaining their core values: quality, service and satisfaction
- Must have an NVQ Level 3 in beauty therapy and ideally have salon experience
- Must be able to confidently deliver all services currently offered at the Gold Salon and will be excited at the opportunity to be trained as a Clarins Therapist
- Will be an expert in all-things-beauty; you’ll be the go-to person for beauty knowledge.
- Will ideally be trained in makeup.
- Will maintain excellent customer service at all times, and have a genuine passion for great customer care.
- Will constantly show a desire to find the perfect solution for each individual customer - and go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction is met
- Will be passionate about all treatments and products and revel in the opportunity to provide additional services to our current portfolio where appropriately qualified e.g.Russian Lashes, brow lamination etc.
- Will be eager to learn more about our brands and products through makeup, skincare and fragrance training
- Will be a reliable, approachable team player
- Will show a desire to keep their treatments and skills up to date
- Will be confident contributing ideas to maximise opportunities for the store
How To Apply:
If you’re a skilled therapist with a passion for beauty, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply via email with your CV and cover letter explaining why you’d like to join us at Escentual, and what extra you can add to our fabulous team. Email: email@example.com