“Etro Heliotrope Eau de Toilette is an irresistible fragrance for anyone who can’t get enough of fragrances infused with heady florals blended with nutty almonds and smooth, sweet vanilla.” - Keavy, Escentual Beauty Team.
Why You’ll Love Etro Heliotrope Eau de Toilette:
- A sweet and creamy woody fragrance that will last on the skin for two hours.
- Be prepared for compliments, as this vanilla-loaded scent is a crowd-pleaser.
- It shares similarities with The House of Oud Almond Harmony.
Heliotrope is the next best thing to owning a piece of fashion house’s Etro’s runway collection.
What Does Etro Heliotrope Eau de Toilette Spray Smell Like?
For the decadent The House of Oud Almond Harmony fans, you’ll be sure to love Heliotrope as it has a similar powdery bitter almond and comforting vanilla signature. The Eau de Toilette also has a sticky cherry quality that smells similar to the amaretto tone despite not having any of these notes listed.
Fragrance family is Woody.
Top notes are Bergamot, Petit Grain, Almond, and Orange Blossom.
Heart notes are Heliotrope, Jasmine, Rose, Ylang-Ylang, and Iris.
Base notes are Vanilla, Musk, Tonka Bean, Tolu Balsam, and Peru Balsam.
Why It’s Escentual:
If you love perfumes where the vanilla note takes centre stage, you’ll appreciate deliciously creamy florals inside Heliotrope. Just like sweet creme patisserie, Heliotrope is bursting with a sweet edible quality that’s good enough to eat.
Presented in Etro’s classic bottle design, topped with an ornate silver lid with a paisley print to remind you fashion house Etro makes it.
The Best Way To Use It:
Spray onto your pulse points.
We also recommend the following perfume tips:
- Target areas where the blood vessels are closest to the skin, allowing the fragrance to emanate. Common pulse points include the wrists, neck, behind the ears, and inner elbows.
- Resist the urge to rub your wrists together after applying perfume. This can break down the fragrance molecules and alter the scent.
- Hold the perfume bottle about 6–8 inches away from your skin when spraying. This ensures a more even distribution of the fragrance.
- Keep your perfume in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight and temperature fluctuations. This helps maintain the integrity of the fragrance.
- If your perfume fades throughout the day, consider reapplying to pulse points or areas where your skin is warm.
Sustainability And Values:
You can recycle the outer box.
Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance),Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate,Benzyl Alcohol
Shipping Restriction: Only available for UK delivery.