Rausch Swiss Herbal Care Shampoo has precious extracts of Swiss chamomile flowers, horsetail and plantain in a perfect balance of mild coconut oil-based surfactants and quillaja bark condition, strengthen and protect both scalp and hair. These high quality herbal active ingredients improve the structure of the hair. The hair remains healthy and naturally lustrous.
- Chamomile flower extract (Chamomilla Recutita extract): has an anti-inflammatory effect – conditions the scalp
- Horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense leaf extract): is rich in silicic acid – strengthens the scalp and hair
- Plantain Extract (Plantago lanceolata extract): is rich in mild mucilages – protects and strengthens the hair
- Quillaja bark extract (Quillaia Saponaria extract): is rich in saponins – very gently cleanses the hair and scalp
- Panthenyl ethyl ether (Provitamin B5): maintains the hair’s moisture level
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Equisetum arvense leaf extract, Polyquaternium- 70, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Plantago lanceolata extract, Chamomilla recutita extract, Panthenol, PPG-25-Laureth- 25, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Piroctone Olamine, Dicocodimonium Chloride, Parfum, Linalool, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium- 55, Benzyl Salicylate, CI 42090.