‘’Soothe, protect and repair your dry hands with the Avene Cicalfate Restorative Hand Cream, a restorative hand cream that brings fast relief to cracked hands and lasts through five hand washes, as well as limiting the spread of bacteria on hands.’’ - Caitlin, Escentual Beauty Team.
Why you’ll love the Avene Cicalfate Hand Cream:
- Rich and protective hand-cream that creates a restorative shield.
- Features a patented postbiotic active ingredient to restore and repair dry skin.
- Non-sticky, non-greasy texture that feels powdery and incredibly soft.
- Packed with soothing Avene thermal spring water to calm delicate skin.
- Ideal for over-washed hands that are frequently exposed to environmental aggressors.
- Inhibits bacteria growth with antibacterial agents, copper and zinc.
- Can be used by the whole family.
Why it’s Escentual:
If you’re looking for your hand’s new best friend, then look no further: the Avene Cicalfate hand cream is here to restore, repair and nourish your hard-working hands. Dryness, cracked skin and roughness are soothed and repaired with intense hydration as the cream helps to quickly relieve soreness and sensations of discomfort. The non-sticky dressing-effect texture is both comforting and nourishing; hands are left soothed, calmed and noticeably softer, thanks to the effective blend of unique active ingredients. The white tube can easily be popped in your handbag to aid your hands on-the-go, ensuring dryness and cracked hands are kept at bay.
The best way to use it:
Massage into dry hands as often as needed.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum). Myreth-3 Myristate. Peg-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer. Dimethicone. Aluminum Sucrose Octasulfate. Octyldodecanol. Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate. Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate. Glycerin. Beeswax (Cera Alba). Cetyl Alcohol. Copper Sulfate. Dimethiconol. Disteardimonium Hectorite. Glyceryl Stearate. Magnesium Sulfate. Phenoxyethanol. Sodium Benzoate. Water (Aqua). Xanthan Gum. Zinc Sulfate.