Jobs and Careers
Escentual provides its worldwide customers luxurious beauty products in the fast-moving world of e-retail. We’re seriously passionate about creating an enhanced customer experience, with incredible service, innovation, and integrity at the heart of everything we do.
Although the Company grows year on year, it still has a family feel for all of its employees. We often have an 'all hands on deck' approach to project development, where everyone’s opinions are valued since we are all purchasers of beauty products! Due to this, we all work collaboratively, with a great team spirit and we actively seek out your ideas on innovation! You will be part of a very passionate team with the autonomy and influence to really see how your role personally impacts the business.
We look for talented, creative and highly motivated individuals to join our hardworking team in Cardiff. In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer excellent career progression, staff discounts and the opportunity to be part of an exceptional team!
Full-Time Beauty Therapist - Central Pharmacy
We’re looking for a full-time Beauty Therapist to join our team at Central Gold Salon. Located within Central Pharmacy, we aim to maintain a sense of wellbeing for each and every client as we enhance inner strength and outer beauty.
Led by a team of friendly, talented and dedicated individuals who have helped our salon achieve the much-coveted Clarins Gold status, we offer our clients the highest standard treatments - from facials and massage, to waxing and tanning. To us, our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
Are you eager to join a team of highly-trained professionals? If you’re a trained Therapist, confident in delivering all treatments, and perhaps even a skilled make-up artist, this role will be the perfect fit for you.
As our Therapist, you will provide consultations and treatments to clients, ensuring that the highest standard of professionalism, honesty, and enthusiasm is maintained at all times.
Full Time: 40 hours per week. 9am-6pm (1 hour lunch break) Monday to Saturday (with 1 day off during the week and 1 in 4 Saturdays off)
Salary: Circa £19,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Location: Central Pharmacy, Perfumery & Clarins Gold Salon, 63-67 Wellfield Road, Cardiff, CF24 3PA
Click Here for More Information
- Offering first-class treatments to clients
- Maintaining a high level of care towards each and every customer
- Promoting in-store beauty offerings and driving store loyalty
- Utilising your knowledge of how brands compare to competitors to encourage in-store purchases
- Setting and maintaining high standards of housekeeping within treatment rooms
- Utilising time in between treatments to check stock and tester levels the store and salon
- Ensuring all brand counters meet merchandising standards with sufficient stock levels
- Supporting and contributing to the success of other team members and salon projects
- Promoting Escentual to customers, while personally maintaining their core values: quality, service and satisfaction
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have an NVQ Level 3 in beauty therapy and ideally have salon experience
- Must be able to confidently deliver all services currently offered at the Gold Salon and will be excited at the opportunity to be trained as a Clarins Therapist
- Will be an expert in all-things-beauty; you’ll be the go-to person for beauty knowledge
- Will ideally be trained in makeup
- Will maintain excellent customer service at all times, and have a genuine passion for great customer care
- Will constantly show a desire to find the perfect solution for each individual customer - and go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction is met
- Will be passionate about all treatments and products
- Will be eager to learn more about our brands and products through makeup, skincare and fragrance training
- Will be a reliable, approachable team player
- Will show a desire to keep their treatments and skills up to date
- Will be confident contributing ideas to maximise opportunities for the store
The Ideal Candidate:
If you’re a skilled therapist with a passion for beauty, we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply via email with your CV and cover letter explaining why you’d like to join us at Escentual, and what extra you can add to our fabulous team. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org