The waiting game is over! All hail the new additions to the Teint Couture range, complete customisable coverage perfectors crafted to beautify and illuminate your complexion the Givenchy way. Many of you may have already heard about the Teint Couture foundation, a new-age makeup base that erases unwanted imperfections while creating the appearance of healthy looking skin.
Givenchy Teint Couture Balm
We’ve seen a huge rise in blurring technology (no-filter worthy products); Givenchy takes the softness a step further by offering their latest foundation in a balm format: the Givenchy Teint Couture Balm. Picture the texture sitting in-between a BB and CC texture, but offering as much coverage as your favourite dewy foundation would. Givenchy has clearly taken inspiration from the surfacing trend of perfect skin!
This blurring balm offers a ‘your skin but better’ finish, creating the illusion of a second skin whilst fitting perfectly with the groomed glow that all we’ve seen so heavily with the AW15 trends.
Don’t be put off by the word balm, if you like your coverage. The consistency is completely buildable to create and cater to your desired level. Add on tools like primer, concealer (you’ll love the Teint Couture concealer below) and powder work perfectly with this foundation to achieve any extra coverage, and a little bit really does go along way!
Who’s it for?
• Normal/dehydrated/dry skin.
• Oily/blemished skins need to prime and powder (concealer will give more coverage to all skin types)
Our favourite bits
• Blurring technology
• Antioxidant protection = super smooth skin
• Broad Spectrum Protection
• Oil-free balm
• Hydro-magnets to preserve skin’s moisture levels
• Beautiful ingredients
Givenchy Teint Couture Concealer
Prepare to be wooed! Givenchy have completely won us over with their latest multi-purpose concealer (their first one ever, too). With the Givenchy Teint Couture Concealer, they’ve got every concern covered in a simple pen form. I know it may be early days to say it, but I’m ready to call this handbag hero a necessity.
Dark circles, blemishes and fatigue are all niggly issues that can arise at any time, therefore we need to be armed and ready with a good corrector for those spur of the moment imperfections. This, my friends, is your new perfect partner! Are you thinking what I’m thinking? We never have to lug around 3 different concealers ever again!
How does it work?
• Universal pink shade – bang on trend with strobing and highlighting, dot this candy cotton hue on your cupids bow, brow bone and inner corner of your eye to awaken your complexion.
• Tinted shade – use this concealer shade to diffuse and eradicate any unwanted breakouts.
• Both shades together – Glide the pen using both shades in a triangle underneath your eye.The pink tone colour corrects dark circles whilst the tinted shade neutralises the area, creating a beautifully bright finish to your overall look.
Who’s it for?
Our Favourite Bits
• Bi-pigments to conceal
• 3 concerns can be catered in one pen
• Speedy transformation
• Travel friendly
• We can highlight, conceal and unify our complexions in a single swipe!