Now closed – check out the results of the blind trial as created by the beauty experts – you! Read the Micellar Water Trial here
We know lots of you love French Pharmacy skincare, particularly its star invention: the all-star micellar water. With each brand producing its own version of the special eau, it can be a little tricky to find out which is the perfect one for you.
With this in mind, we’re looking to create the ultimate micellar water edit – but we need your help! We’ve bottled up 7 anonymous micellar water samples from some of the biggest French brands, and we’d love for you to tell us your thoughts.
The waters on trial are:
– Dior Instant Cleansing Water
– Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Petals
– Caudalie Make-Up Remover Cleanser Water
– Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser and Make-Up Remover
– La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution
– Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micelle Solution
– Vichy Purete Thermale Calming Cleansing Micellar Solution
The first 100 bloggers and French Pharmacy fans to enter will receive 7 anonymous dropper bottles in the post, each labelled with a letter from A-G. You’ll then have 14 days to put each one to the test, judging them on their smell, efficacy and texture among other key criteria, before logging your thoughts in our short survey.