If you love skin that looks sunkissed and glowy, you’ll adore the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder collection; made for sun-chasers who want to achieve bronzed skin all year round, Bronze Goddess features a range of premium powder compacts, including an iconic and best-selling sculpting bronzer, a trio of luminous highlighters and more…
The Most Important Thing About The Bronze Goddess Powders Are…
Every powder in the Bronze Goddess collection is designed to recreate the effect of naturally sunkissed skin. Each powder has a lightweight, silky second-skin finish – and depending on which formula you choose, either imparts a soft, bronzed and sculpted complexion or a luminous summer glow.
Even though the powders are all different, they do have something in common; they all blend seamlessly, are infused with ultra-fine natural shimmer and deliver a bronze goddess-esque complexion and decolletage that looks sunkissed, golden and glowing – as if it’s just been hit with a healthy dose of vitamin D!
What Skin Type Is It For?
The Bronze Goddess Powder Collection is designed for all skin types and skin tones, with powders ranging from light to deep bronzed tones and a trio of rose, bronze and golden highlighters to try.
And for those who have oily skin and struggle with breakouts, you will love the bestselling Bronze Goddess Bronzing Powder; it is oil-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores, plus it has a radiant matte finish that will keep your shine at bay.
You Will Love This Range If…
If you’re always looking for glowy makeup products and love your skin to appear tanned and radiant, there’s something that’ll enhance your glow in the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess collection. Don’t worry if you don’t know which finish is right for you. I’ll help you choose:
• For a luminous pearlescent summer glow, opt for the Highlighting Powder Gelee.
• For a radiant matte (oil-control) complexion that’s been sunkissed, go for the Powder Bronzer.
• For bronzed and glowy summer skin, choose the Matte & Glow Bronzing Trio.
What Does Each Item Feel Like?
How Do You Use The Products?
• Highlighting Powder Gelee: apply highlighter across where sunlight naturally hits your face – top of cheekbones, browbone, nose, forehead, chin and jawline.
• Powder Bronzer: apply in the shape of three down the side of the face – on the forehead, under cheekbones and under the jawline.
• Matte & Glow Bronzing Trio: apply the bronzing powders in the shape of three down the side of your face – on the forehead, under cheekbones and under the jawline. Apply the highlighter (lighter powder) on all the high points of your face, cheekbones, brow bone, nose, chin and jawline line.
View this post on Instagram
What’s Special About The Design Of The Range?
Any fan of the Estee Lauder collection will instantly recognise the signature faux tortoise shell effect compact encased in metallic rose gold as the iconic Bronze Goddess powder collection. The ultra-luxe stylish compact holds your sunkissed powder inside and also has an in-built mirror so you can top up on the go.