Thanks to its luscious sugar micro-crystals, this scrub gently exfoliates the skin and polishes its surface.
Dior Prestige has created a new* skin prepping ceremony: the Cleansing Ritual. The Sugar Scrub is the third and last essential step in this ritual, enriched in rose, for gently exfoliated skin that feels instantly smooth and luminous.
* At Dior.
As the massage takes effect, its delightful texture transforms into a hydrating mask, infusing the skin with the power of the Rose de Granville.
The skin's texture looks spectacularly smooth and refined. Instantly, the skin glows with radiance and reveals the softness of a rose petal.
The story of this Rose begins on the cliffs of Granville. Here, Dior researchers discovered a wild rose capable of withstanding the harsh marine climate while maintaining its exquisite beauty.
Through 7 generations of hybrids, a brilliant horticulturist tamed its wild nature and enhanced its regenerative potential. This gave rise to the Rose de Granville, the first rose* specifically created for skincare.
The culmination of 15 years of research, Dior Science has isolated for the first time ever the secret of its unprecedented life force: a unique combination of 8 molecules.
- The scrub exfoliates gently
- The skin feels smooth
- The skin is beautiful
- The skin looks and feels like baby skin
- Pore visibility: -21%**
- The skin's texture is fine and even: +32%**
* Self-evaluation by 32 women (by questionnaire).
** Self-evaluation by 32 women
Use 2 to 3 times a week.
1. Apply evenly to your cleansed and moist face and lips.
2. Leave on for 1 minute, then exfoliate the skin using circular motions. Pay special attention to the T-zone.
3. Once the sugar has dissolved, rinse the face with warm water and gently dry with a soft cloth.
Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water.
Shipping Restriction: Can only ship to European (EEA) destinations.