5 Couleurs Iconic Dior Eyeshadow Palette.
Dressed in leather, the 5 Colours palette has been reinvented as a precious weapon of seduction. Joyfully devilish, it borrows the red-hot shades and smoky effects of the Autumn season.
This season, the 5 Couleurs Dior en Diable palette reveals two harmonies that explode with colour. The shades can be applied to create the smoky effect of a femme fatale or alone for a sultry, monochrome statement.
An ultra-light and highly concentrated texture for bold colour impact on application. The concentration is such that a little product goes a long way to achieve optimal makeup results.
The powders glide on the skin to style the eyes with a layering technique.
837 Devilish houses a sultry yellow, a seductive pastel pink, a deep purple, a deep red and a powerful gold in the centre.
087 Volcanic reveals an array of smoky greys and fiery browns around a core of warm copper.
For a natural look
1. Open up the eyes by applying a medium shade on the entire eyelid with the round foam tip applicator.
2. Add definition by using the liner tip applicator to apply a darker shade along the lash line.
3. Illuminate by using the brush to apply the lighter shade under the brow and at the inner corner of the eye.
For a bolder look
1. Apply a medium shade on the entire eyelid with the round foam tip applicator, then add definition using the liner tip applicator to apply a darker shade along the lash line.
2. Blend over the entire eyelid and outward using the brush applicator.
3. Illuminate by using the round foam tip to apply the lighter shade under the brow and at the inner corner of the eye for greater contrast and structure.
Shipping Restriction: Can only ship to the UK and European (EEA) destinations.