"Achieve your most radiant and illuminated complexion yet with the Caudalie Vinoperfect Glycolic Peel Mask, a gentle exfoliating mask that tackles pigmentation and dark spots while enhancing the skin’s glow in just 10 minutes.’’ - Caitlin, Escentual Beauty Team.
Why you’ll love the Caudalie Vinoperfect Glycolic Peel Mask:
- Dual-action mask that acts as both a scrub and a peel.
- Reveals the skin’s radiance and imparts an illuminated glow.
- Gently exfoliates to slough away dead cells and trapped dirt for a refreshed and renewed finish.
- Minimises dark spots and prevents them from reappearing.
- 96% natural formula that contains patented Viniferine, which is 62 times more effective at brightening than vitamin C.
- Suitable for all skin types, but not recommended for sensitive skin.
Why it’s Escentual:
If you want to recapture and enhance your skin’s glow while achieving an even and unified complexion, then look no further; the Caudalie Vinoperfect Glycolic Peel Mask does just that! Skin is left radiant and renewed as the quick pick-me-up gets to work in just 10 minutes to transform dull and lacklustre complexions. It’s rich in glycolic acid, which is renowned for its brightening abilities, as well as a cocktail of plant-derived AHA’s - lactic, citric and tartaric acids - to gently exfoliate and peel away dead cells and trapped impurities. It works on minimising the appearance of pigmentation and dark spots while inhibiting them from returning, so you can continuously boast an even, unified and illuminated complexion. It does this using Viniferine, a patented ingredient derived from vine sap, which tackles dark spots.
Another bonus? It offers a blissful moment of pampering as well as being effective. The smooth cream is lightweight and nourishing, while the uplifting citrusy aroma boosts the senses as well as the skin!
The best way to use it:
Use twice per week by applying the Vinoperfect Mask to dry skin. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse with tepid water.
Paraben-free, mineral oil-free, PEG-free, phthalates-free, phenoxyethanol-free.