BIRTHMARKS & PORT WINE STAINS
- What are birthmarks?
- Birthmarks are coloured marks that are visible on the skin.
There are several different types of birthmark and some of them are very common. They can be any size or shape and can be different colours. It is important to have a doctor check all birthmarks, just to be sure they are okay.
- What are Port-wine stains?
- Port-wine stains are a type of vascular birthmark, meaning that they're related to the skin's blood vessels.
Port-wine stains are most often on the face, head, arms or legs, but they can appear anywhere on the body. Unlike some other birthmarks, a port-wine stain grows as the child grows, lasting into adulthood. The colour usually gets darker, turning purple or a deep red and the skin of a port-wine stain often gets thicker, sometimes turning from feeling smooth to pebbly.
CORRECTIVE FLUID FOUNDATION
- High coverage for all skin concerns including birthmarks and port wine stains
- Skin concerns are concealed and complexion looks more even
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin