If your obsession with matte lipsticks is just as bad as mine, then MAKE UP FOR EVER’s new Artist Liquid Matte launch will be right up your street. Transfer-proof, smudge-resistant and long-wearing, when it comes to creating a perfected matte lip look, this super-pigmented collection has everything you need and more.
A liquid lip with a difference, MAKE UP FOR EVER has taken inspiration from the super-matte trend and enhanced it with buttery comfort and vivid pigments, and If that’s not enough to tempt you, their vibrant collection of nude, pink, coral, red and violet shades are a beauty lovers’ dream for all seasons. Let’s get to know all 15 shades…
What makes the Artist Liquid Matte different?
1) The Super Matte Finish
The infusion of silica, kaolin powders and mineral clays create an enhanced, matte velvet result, whilst the infusion of 15% pigment-concentrate keeps your colour looking bold and vibrant. To keep your pout from smudging, added volatile silicone oil within the formula evaporates to create a comforting film that traps powder and pigments for lip colour longevity.
2) 20 Hour Wear
A combination of silicone resin, beeswax and volatile silicone oil give the Artist Liquid Matte’s its impressive colour longevity that lasts up to 20 hours on the lips. Non-drying and completely comfortable to wear, its buttery formula features softening avocado oil and glycerin for continuous doses of lip moisture throughout the day.
3) Easy Application
Created with a doe foot applicator, the Artist Liquid Matte wand is designed to fit all lip shapes. Small enough to define your cupids bow, it’s simple to create intense colour payoff with one easy stroke.
• 101 – Cream Beige: This muted nude shade is fitted with a subtle pink undertone that will best complement fair to medium complexions.
• 103 – Warm Beige: 103 is a neutral nude with delicate warm.
• 105 – Rosewood: This elegant everyday hue has a dusky pink undertone.
• 107 – Neutral Beige: More brown than nude, 107 adds a voluptuous shade to lips.
• 109 – Praline: The bitten undertone of 109 is a beautiful nude for darker complexions.
• 201 – Fresh Pink: A bubblegum hue with intense vibrancy, 201 is perfect for those that love bold colours.
• 203 – Cold Pink: This cool tone fuchsia creates an understated glamorous look.
• 205 – Mauvy Pink: 205 is a deep fuchsia shade with a dark pink undertone.
• 207 – Raspberry: Almost burgundy, 207 is the perfect autumn shade.
• 301 – Rust: Neutral and warming, 301’s minimal coral hue will look beautiful on all skin tones.
• 501 – Purple: If you love bright colours with a difference, 501 will be your favourite shade in the Artist Liquid Matte collection.
• 503 – Deep Plum: This black cherry shade has a slight fuchsia undertone that is dark and daring.
• 505 – Blackcurrant: An aubergine shade with a cool undertone, 505’s almost black hue is ideal for lovers of dark lips.