When the worlds of colour and luxury collide, fun things happen. The DIOR Diorshow Pump ‘N’ Volume update for 2018 is all about the eyes and will send lovers of coloured mascara and bright eyeliner wild with its fresh new shades, and never-before-seen products. There’s even a brand new way to frame and tint your brows!
Whether you’re looking to give your nude-dominated makeup bag a seasonal update, or you’re craving a complete kaleidoscopic colour transformation, DIOR’s latest collection is all about having fun with shades that you never thought you could wear.
Get ready for all eyes to be on you…
DIOR Diorshow On Stage Liner
Available in n 001 Matte White, 091 Matte Black, 096 Vinyl Black, 176 Matte Purple, 261 Matte Pop Blue, 296 Matte Blue, 351 Pearly Turquoise, 461 Matte Pop Green, 466 Pearly Bronze,541 Matte Yellow, 851 Matte Pink, 861 Matte Red & 876 Matte Rusty
When it comes to eyeliner, it’s rare to find a formula that is saturated with pigment but still fluid and workable. But that’s exactly what the Diorshow On Stage Liner offers, and what’s more, it’s available in a rainbow of colours that can create any look imaginable! Waterproof, precise and fitted with a hybrid tip that’s somewhere between a felt tip and a brush, these eyeliners really couldn’t be easier to work with. Simply press and glide across the skin for a look that’ll last for up to 24 hours.
• 001 Matte White Pure white that can be used as a base to make other colours more intense
• 091 Matte Black A classic blacker than black matte
• 096 Vinyl Black Deep black with a sheen
• 176 Matte Purple Velvety deep purple
• 261 Matte Pop Blue Deep and powerful, mid blue
• 296 Matte Blue Chic royal navy blue
• 351 Pearly Turquoise Fresh light blue with a pearlescent finish
• 461 Matte Pop Green Lively green with a touch of blue
• 466 Pearly Bronze Brown-gold with a pearlescent finish
• 541 Matte Yellow Zingy pop of sunshine yellow
• 781 Matte Brown Timeless mid-brown (not shown)
• 851 Matte Pink Sweet mid-pink
• 861 Matte Red Bold, bright red
• 876 Matte Rusty Oxblood red-brown
Diorshow Pump ‘N’ Volume
One of the biggest makeup launches of 2017 has gotten some new shades! The oversized lash look of Diorshow Pump ‘N’ Volume is now available in four neon hues: 160 Purple Pump, 260 Blue Pump, 640 Coral Pump and 840 Pink Pump. Each luxurious coloured mascara is a really easy way to add a pop of colour to your look; you can apply from the root to the tip of the lash, or just to the tips for a little flash of fun. Or, you can go even more wild and pair the colours together like I did above! It’s an effortless way to add intrigue.
Another summer-perfect update to the collection is the introduction of the Diorshow Pump ‘N’ Volume Waterproof Mascara, which delivers all of the showstopping volumising prowess of the original, but with an extreme long-wear finish that resists water and perspiration; this spectacular formula won’t budge until you want it to!
Available in four shades, plus the waterproof black:
• 090 Black Pump (Waterproof) A richly pigmented black
• 160 Purple Pump Bright violet
• 260 Blue Pump A flash of electric blue
• 640 Coral Pump Zingy, tropical coral pink
• 840 Pink Pump Hot cerise pink
Diorshow All-Day Brow Ink
in 002 Dark, 011 Light & 021 Medium
And finally, a truly exciting product for those that are still searching for their perfect brow look. The Diorshow All-Day Brow Ink is a tattoo-effect tinted liquid that’s waterproof, natural-looking and lasts for up to 36 hours. That’s right, no more worrying that your brows have faded during the day! Its weightless, fluid formula coats your existing brow hairs and subtly tints the skin underneath, camouflaging sparse patches and accentuating your natural shape. Although the All-Day Brow Ink offers a bold look it doesn’t appear unnatural, and the slanted applicating sponge is incredibly easy to work with.
Available in three shades:
• 002 Dark For medium brown to black hair
• 011 Light For blonde and grey hair
• 021 Medium For light to medium brown hair