What’s Coming Up This Month is your opportunity to stay up to date with all things new! From product launches to Escentual business updates, here’s what you can expect to see from us in March…
View this post on Instagram
• The cult-classic Clarins Double Serum is launching in a large, 75ml size!
• The iconic bareMinerals Original Mineral Foundation is now available in a liquid; the new medium coverage base offers buildable coverage and a radiant finish.
• Givenchy has unveiled a new finish in the Prisme Libre Foundation; the base is made with 97% natural ingredients, and is jam-packed with skin-caring ingredients like its radiant counterpart.
• Antipodes has a new vitamin C cream! The Diem Vitamin C Water Cream will help reduce the look of dark spots and pigmentation, plus it has golden shimmer in the formula to make your skin glow.
• Guerlain’s coveted Aqua Allegoria perfume collection is getting a small packaging update, plus there’s a new fresh fragrance joining the line-up, Nerolia Vetiver.
• Dior’s new eagerly anticipated cleanser, La Mousse is here. Fronted by the tennis player, Emma Raducanu, the new face wash has a gentle pH and anti-pollution focus.
• We’re launching hair care brand, Philip Kinglsey! Hair and scalp experts, Philip Kingsley is a British brand formulated by the world’s leading trichologists. Keep your eyes peeled on the site in March for this very exciting brand launch.
• Not only is our new collagen category launching soon, but we’ll be unveiling a money-back guarantee to coincide. Perfect if you’ve been on the fence about trying out ingestible collagen! Watch this space.
• Zarko Perfume will soon be available on Escentual. The Danish fragrance brand fuses classic French perfumery with Nordic molecular science to create scents that smell differently on everyone.