There’s nothing that stands the test of time quite like an eyeshadow palette – they are so versatile and seem to last forever! That’s why I’m always on the hunt for new palettes to experiment with.
Like they have for me, I’m sure the GUERLAIN Ombres G Eyeshadow palettes will quickly become the most used eyeshadows in your collection. Each palette features a wearable quad of shimmer, satin and matte shades that can be worn together or individually to mix and match your eye look…
The Most Important Thing About The GUERLAIN Ombres G Eyeshadow Quad Is…
There’s a GUERLAIN Ombres G Eyeshadow Quad to suit your colour preference or to suit your complexion. Every palette harmony in the GUERLAIN Ombres G collection is inspired by the beauty of nature. There are six harmonious palette combinations; ranging from bold blues, green and copper to classic browns and golds, there’s a palette to suit everyone’s individual tastes!
What Does It Look Like On?
When you want to experiment with bold pops of colour, try these three palettes:
• 360 Mystic Peacock: Inspired by the colour gradation of a peacock, Mystic Peacock features blue, green, copper and deep brown shades.
• 555 – Metal Butterfly: Inspired by the reflective tones of a butterfly’s wings, this palette is made up gold, pink, orange and brown shades.
• 530 – Majestic Rose: Inspired by the ombre colours of a fresh rose petal, this palette contains soft shades of pink, plum and brown.
For a more neutral and classic eyeshadow look, opt for any of these three palettes:
• 011 – Imperial Moon: Showcases smokey eye tones of deep black and silver with a hint of nudes.
• 214 – Exotic Orchid: Centres around burgundy tones and gold hues.
• 940 – Royal Jungle: Features glistening gold, copper and bronze and brown shades.
You Will Love This If…
Whether you love a classic smokey eye or an eye-catching pop of colour, you’ll find a quad of eyeshadows that you’ll love inside the Ombres G collection.
What Does It Feel Like?
Each shade has an ultra-fine silky powder feel that stays light and comfortable while wearing.
What’s Special About The Design?
The golden compact is jewel-like in its design. The flip-up metallic gold case comes in a snug black velvet case to protect your case from becoming damaged. Its lid is embossed with the signature ‘double G’ logo, and inside there’s a mirror for easy application. Safely stowed in a well next to your eyeshadow quad sit two mini double-ended eyeshadow brushes with two sponge ends for intense colour, a thin sponge tip for precision and a brush for smoothing the texture of your eyeliner.
How Do You Use It?
Use the wide sponge end of the brush to apply bold colours, the thin sponge end for precision and the brush for blending.